Monday 5 May 2014

Another Wedding X-Stitch...



For the same friend whose hen party I painted the mug at a few weeks ago I have been working on a X-Stitch for her wedding present...



My friend's wedding invitation and wedding stationary was all themed around maps especially Ordinance Survey maps, so I designed this X-Stitch for them specifically, with a little map motif of their wedding and reception venues at the top of the heart. The writing which makes the heart is from the verses in the bible "Love is patient, love is kind, it does not boast..."

I was staying at a Travelodge the night before their wedding and was quickly finishing it off...a little bit last minute!!!

It is quite similar to a X-Stitch I designed last year for some other friends (Wedding Cross Stitch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate