8/9 medium jacket potatoes, pre-cooked & cooled
1 large leek, sliced
several large Savoy cabbage leaves, chopped finely
handful of grated cheese
2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Halve the jacket potatoes & spoon out the potato insides into a bowl, leaving the skins intact.
- Gently heat the oil in a pan, add the cabbage & leek to cook gently, stirring constantly.
- Once the cabbage & leek have softened mix in with the potato.
- Add the grated cheese & beaten eggs and mix well.
- Spoon the filling back into the potato skins.
- Place on a baking tray & bake for 30-40 mins until golden brown.
Great hot or cold for a buffet.