Ingredients:2x 400g tins of chickpeas
2x small or 1x large red onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tbsp dried parsley
3 heaped tbsp flour
Oil for cooking
- Drain the liquid from the cans of chickpeas & pat the chickpeas dry.
- Place chickpeas, onion, garlic, spices, parsley & flour into a food processor or mixer.
- Mix together well until the mixture is smooth.
- Take a tbsp of the mix & roll it into ball & flatten to make a patty shape.
- Heat oil in a frying pan & place the patties in the pan for a few mins on each side to cook until golden brown.
Serve with salsa, pittas & green salad.