Friday 26 December 2014

Spiced Cranberry Chutney



This is the last Foody Friday regular recipe post, but never fear I will continue to post interesting recipes which I make. (See FOODY FRIDAY news) But for the last one, it had to be a good seasonal one . . .

For Christmas this year, I was inspired to create some foody presents. I googled some fun recipes and decided to have a go at Delia's Spiced Cranberry Chutney recipe . . .

Delia's Spiced Cranberry Chutney recipe


I was pleased with the outcome although I think I should have allowed it to simmer for slightly longer than Delia suggested as one batch I made has come out a little too liquid, but it's really delicious chutney and makes a wonderful Christmas present for friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate