Monday 1 September 2014

Another X-Stitch Masterpiece



My brother, Ed, got married late last year but chose to have a church blessing combined with their daughter's christening this summer....so I created this.



When I discovered about their celebrations planned for this summer, I set to and designed this cross-stitch for them, my brother is training to be an airline pilot and loves being in the mountains, so it was a really personal design.

There names and date of marriage was embroidered onto the aeroplane's banner and their daughter's name and date of birth below the baby bundle, where they are blanked out in this photo.



In the future if they have other children, I will also embroider their names and dates of birth onto it as well.

I was really pleased with the way it turned out and hope they treasure it as a memoir of their marriage and children.

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Translate