|Rhubarb & ginger muffin|
125g butter, melted and cooled
60g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
125g caster sugar
3 tbsps raisins
3 pieces of stem ginger, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5 or 190C.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Chop rhubarb into cm long pieces.
- Pour melted butter & milk into a large bowl & mix in the eggs.
- Add the flour, baking powder and sugar and mix together gently.
- Stir in the rhubarb, ginger & raisins.
- Spoon the mix into the paper cases.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool slightly, can be served warm or cold.
|Muffins in the oven|