Wednesday 12 June 2013

Old adventures... in Brazil

This is the start of a new theme of blog posts about my "Old adventures".

I have travelled a lot in the past and want to share with you a photo some Wednesday's of my old adventures.

The inspiration for these blog posts has come from a good friend, Helen. Helen was one of my beautiful bridesmaids and she also blogs regularly. She has regular posts called Wednesday Remembering where she posts photos of her past travels.

I am going to start this post with a very special place in my heart...Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil!

Brazilian flag hammock - Scott, Alison, Jennie & me! (Oh and Anderson's head popping out the side)


I went to Brazil from October 2004 until April 2005 with the charity BMS World Mission on their Action Team gap year program. I was in a team with 3 others, Scott, Alison and Jennie. We had an amazing time and great adventures together.

The painting of the Brazilian flag is on a hammock which we bought whilst we were out there.

A lot of people sleep in hammocks in Brazil and they're great to chill out in whilst reading a good book.

You will probably see many more photos of our time in Fortaleza throughout this series of blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate